Saturday, July 12, 2008

Am I using my time right now towards that which benefits me?


[Hadith]
Rasul Allah, sal Allah alayhi wa sallam, said, "Amongst the beautiful (characteristics) of a person's Islam is that he pays no need to that which does not concern him."- Tirmidhi


[Lessons from this Hadith]

Your mind is PRIME real estate. If you had a piece of land right beside the greatest world attraction, wouldn't you open the most amazing store on it?


Your brain and your life is more precious then that peice of land. Only build on it that which concerns your success in this life and the next.


For the next seven day, ask yourself this question daily, "Am I using my time right now towards that which benefits me?"


With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!

- Muhammad Alshareef <
info@powerworkshops .org>

Did you invite ONE HUNDRED friends to join this list?

www.successinislam.com and imagine how they will benefit, insya-allah.

No comments: